Become a MCM Member Today
MCM studios and classrooms are open to the public in both Rockville and Silver Spring. Please click this link or scan the QR code below to become a member. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
- Ability to present content on cable channel 19, 21 and 995(hd) – Learn more here and here.
- Use of studios upon certification
- Participation in member exclusive events and networking opportunities
- Access to discounted courses and workshops
- Access to MCM facilities with no charge for studio rentals using an MCM certified volunteer crew (for example someone who has received an MCM certification as an editor, audio tech, video tech, or studio-tech).
Annual Membership Rates
- Individuals: $50
- Seniors Age 65+: $35
- Family of 4+: $200
Doing Business With MCM
Montgomery Community Media (MCM) is a service of Montgomery Community Television, Inc. (MCT), which is a non-profit corporation under the laws of Maryland. Montgomery Community Television (MCT), an independent non-profit organization, was established in 1984 to oversee the control, supervision, and management of the community access cable television channels and related production facilities. The purpose of community access cable is to provide a medium for individuals, organizations, and institutions to communicate to Montgomery County residents via non-commercial channels on the cable television system. Click here for our MCM Statement of Policy on Public Access.
Our MCM award-winning team of industry professionals is committed to creating high-quality and compelling content. We help Montgomery County residents, non-profits, agencies, and businesses with everything from production planning to delivering video across a variety of platforms. Click here to learn more about our classes.
What Members Are Saying About Our Classes
Questions about membership? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org